Student Disability Services works to provide resources, support, and accommodations for all students with disabilities, while working to remove physical and attitudinal barriers that may prevent their full participation in the University community.
Student Disability Services is responsible for:
- Establishing and disseminating criteria for disability services
- Meeting with students to discuss access needs
- Receiving and storing confidential disability documentation to support a student’s eligibility for disability services and accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and appropriate reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion
To learn more or find resources, visit Student Disability Services.